Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls
photo by running rachel
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni (or 8 halves of candanian bacon)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out crescent rolls on ungreased pan.
- Melt butter, then brush onto dough.
- Place one spoonful of pizza sauce onto each slice of dough.
- Then place on top of the sauce half a slice of cheese.
- Then place either 2 pepperonis or half a slice of canadian bacon on each roll.
- Carefully roll up and cook in oven. (it is okay if can see the ingredients they still taste the same :)).
- Cook for about 13 min or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Pick a Chef 2005: These were a quick and tasty treat. I could only use about 1/2 tsp of sauce on each one, so I only needed a small amount altogether, barely making a dent in the jar (you may want to adjust the amount in the ingredient list). I skipped the butter because I think crescent rolls are pretty buttery as is. I only needed about 11 minutes and they were done perfectly. I used 3 little slices of pepperoni in each one. These were made for a half-time treat but were gobbled up well before then. Thanks!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a college student with a passion for baking, I also enjoy preparing meals for my family as well. I cook any chance I get, I love to make people happy with food. I love to run and have completed several half-marathon and one full. I am also an avid food channel addict, I love Paula Deen, Giada and Rachael Ray.