Easy Peppermint Bark
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My best friend sent me this in a holiday recipe exchange. I cant wait to try it!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup candy cane (crushed)
- 2 lbs white chocolate
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag & hammer into 1/4 inch chunks or smaller.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Combine candy cane chunks with white chocolate (add peppermint flavoring at this point if desired).
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet prepared with layered parchment paper & place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from cookie sheet & break into pieces (like peanut brittle).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION