Easy Pasta salad
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 1 box macaroni
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package pepperoni, diced
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni (not to mushy).
- Mix dressing according to directions.
- Mix all together except cheese.
- For best flavor chill overnight.
- Add cheese a couple hours before serving so it.
- doesnt become to mushy.
- This has a mild flavor.
- For a stronger flaver use 2 packs of dressing mix.
- mixed according to package.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This makes a lot. This is a pasta salad that you can add anything that you like to it and it would be good. I added the green peppers but not the onions and used parmesan cheese instead of cheddar. I also used Dreamfield pasta as that is all I buy. I used a bottle of Kraft Zesty Italian. We all enjoyed this.
loved this for lunch, had some whole wheat macaroni to use up from the freezer, I used red, green and yellow peppers, green onion, grated carrot and bottled fat free Italian dressing. Added the grated cheddar when I served it. YUMMO!! great way to use up leftover bits in the fridge and pasta from the freezer! We will finish the rest with our burger for supper tonight. Thanks for posting.