Easy Onion Tart
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shells
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- Prepare California Dip by mixing the sour cream and onion soup mix together and chill for 1 hour to let the flavors meld.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 cup California dip, eggs, and cheese.
- Pour into pastry shell; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake 30 minutes or until tart tests done; serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>