Easy Monkey Bread
photo by Evangelist Anita H.
- Ready In:
- 3 (12 ounce) packages Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, becel light
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, blend
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup craisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray with Pam one 9 or 10 inch tube/Bundt® pan.
- 2. Mix Splenda and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the splenda cinnamon mix.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in pan. If using nuts and craisins, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.
- Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart and eat with your finger. Might need a fork to start because it is hot and sticky good!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!