Easy Kickin' Queso
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs velveeta queso blanco with jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot or on the stove top on low until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I picked this to make for Spring '10 PAC & when I went to look for the Velveeta Queso Blanco....they don't make it anymore!! So I had to improvise. I bought some mexican cheese with jalepenos and used some regular Velveeta too. Everything else the same. Turned out great! So yummy! Wonder what you've been using now in place of the Queso Blanco....? :-)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a married mother of two girls. I have really started enjoying cooking and trying different stuff in the past year. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">