Easy Key Lime Pie
- Ready In:
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the crust, combine ingredients and pat down into a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, lime juice, and zest; blend in the egg yolks. Pour the filling into the crust. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!