- Ready In:
- In mixing bowl, beat margarine or butter with electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add half of flour, brown sugar, egg, milk, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Beat in remaining flour.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 375 degree oven about 10 minutes, until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool cookies on rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single gal, living on my own; currently working as an Occupational Therapist & living in Cumberland, MD. (It is "God's Country" out here...beautiful!) I LOVE to cook and bake, and love anything that looks, tastes, smells, or even closely resembles a veggie. I LOVE moo-cows, and therefore, cannot bring myself to eat any part of the adorable critters (i.e. NO RED MEAT!!) I love the outdoors, and pride myself on being the master griller on the fire pit. My mother's side of the family is 100% Polish, so I have an inborn passion for cooking...unfortunately, along with that comes a love of eating, too!! But, hey..u only live once, so I say "EAT, DRINK, and BE MERRY!!!"