Easy Hamburger Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can chunky vegetable soup
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- Preheat oven to temperature on can of crescent rolls.
- Brown ground beef in skillet until all pink is gone.
- Drain beef and add vegetable soup to skillet.
- Heat until bubbling and hot.
- Pour into casserole.
- Cover meat mixture with crescent rolls to make a crust.
- Bake for amount of time recommended for crescent rolls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!