Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Ready In:
- Have the eggs and butter at room temperature.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs, sugar and salt briskly for 5 minutes. Add the chocolate mixture and whisk for another 2 minutes.
- Pour into a baking prepared (lined with parchment) 9" baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. You can use a springform pan lined with parchment also, but I've made this cake in many different parchment lined pans. It comes out fine.
- Garnish if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!