Easy Egg White Omelette
- Ready In:
- Separate egg yolks from white and whisk egg whites in a jug, sprinkle in salt, pepper and parsley.
- Spray your frying pan with low fat cooking spray and pour in egg mix.
- Cook for 2/3 minutes until mixture is completely cooked on base.
- Pour in chopped onions and tomato on one half of the omelette and cook for a further minute.
- Fold omelette in half so that the tomatoes and onions are covered and omelette is in a semi circle shape.
- Flip over and cook until both sides of the semi circle until both sides are browned.
- Put on a plate and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!