Easy Delicious Walnut Sugar Cookies
photo by thechipperchef
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup of chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Mix together the granulated sugar, flour, and butter until well combined.
- Add in the chopped walnuts, and mix in evenly.
- Once it becomes a nice doughy mixture, divide it into 12 sections, and form them into medium thick circles.They will flatten out as they bake.
- Lather each one with powdered sugar before sticking them on a baking pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or about when the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
- Take them out, and let it cool for a bit.
- Eat and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!