Easy Cheesy Bean Burritos (Low-Fat)
- Ready In:
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until clear.
- Reduce heat to medium, add green chilies, refried beans, and spices.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Add cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Turn heat to low.
- Warm a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tortilla and cook about 1 minute per side, until slightly golden brown.
- Remove tortilla to plate, spread 1/8 bean mixture, and wrap into a burrito.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 with remaining tortillas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!