Easy Caramelized Apple Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream, it's almost like eating apple pie without the crust, so yummy! This can be prepared up to 2 hours ahead, just rewarm slightly before serving.
- Ready In:
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 lbs apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (Golden Delicious are best for this)
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream (unwhipped)
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the melted butter; stir until sugar begins to melt (about 1 minute).
- Add in chopped apples; saute and stir apples until browned and tender and juices form (about 10 minutes).
- Add in whipping cream; simmer until the sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
- Cool slightly the serve with vanilla ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION