Easy Candied Pecans
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Combine coconut sugar, water, vanilla, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Toast pecans for 2-3 minutes in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring to prevent burning. Stir until you smell a beautiful nutty aroma!
- Quickly drizzle the sugar water mixture into the pan, stirring the nuts to coat. Stir constantly for about 15 seconds and then immediately remove from heat so they don't burn.
- Spread the pecans on a piece of parchment to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!