Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix, any flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
1 cup of any of these ingredients
- chocolate chips, Hershey's chocolate kiss (anything you like in cookies) or M&M' (anything you like in cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil and mix well.
- Add one cup of any of the additional ingredients and blend them together.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until done.
- Note: if using chocolate kisses, just place a kiss in the center of each cookie. Yummy!.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.