MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com and Alison Skaff Straub. I was afraid it would taste to sweet, but surprisingly it wasn't. Good stuff. Serving size is estimated.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 7 lbs boneless ham (I used one with a bone)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 8 ounces pineapple slices in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Score ham by making 1/2 inch deep diagonal cuts, creating a diamond pattern. Transfer ham to a roasting pan.
- Mix brown sugar with enough yellow mustard to make a smooth pourable sauce.
- Pour reserved pineapple juice over ham, followed by the honey.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over honey and arrange pineapple rings decoratively atop ham. Secure pineapple rings with toothpicks.
- Bake in a preheated oven until diamond pattern on ham splits open, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Baste ham every 15 minutes with pan drippings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION