Easiest and Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 50mins
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Once the butter is almost melted, add the package of cream cheese. (Cut into 4 pieces to help it melt quicker).
- Once the butter and cream cheese are mixed together add the cup of half and half and parmesan cheese.
- Shake black pepper on top.
- Stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Take saucepan off of the burner and set aside until it thickens.
- Stir frequently.
- Pour over your favorite pasta.
- I prefer Spinach Fettucine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!