Dr. Pepper Baked Beans
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Spicy, tangy beans. Very different and one of my favs. Use a slotted spoon while serving as this recipe produces a lot of "juice".
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped or (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup Dr. Pepper cola
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Drain pork and beans well. Pour beans into casserole dish.Fold in onions, tomato, and green peppers.
- In separate bowl mix brown sugar, Dr. Pepper, and cloves till sugar is dissolved. Pour over beans.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION