- Ready In:
- Brown bacon slices and drain on paper towels. When cool, break each slice in half.
- Toast bread slices.
- Spread mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread.
- Lay lettuce leaf, tomato slices, salt and pepper to taste, 3 pieces broken bacon, 3 slices deli thin ham on one slice.
- Top with other bread slice, mayonnaise side up. Lay lettuce leaf, tomato slices, salt and pepper to taste, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 slices of deli-thin ham, and 1 slice of cheese on bread. Top with third slice of bread.
- Repeat procedure for remaining three sandwiches.
- Slice diagonally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!