Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
- Ready In:
- Combine the melted butter and cocoa.
- Add sugar and whisk to combine.
- Add the eggs and vanilla until well combines.
- Fold the flour into the mixture.
- Add the chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Spread into a greased and floured half-sheet or bun pan (12 1/2 inch by 17 1/2 inch by 1 inch pan).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then rotate the pan half turn.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center with only a little bit of melted chocolate on it.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Cullman, AL and work? as a librarian. For fun I cook and bake. I don't have a favorite cookbook, because I am always adding to my collection of cookbooks. The ones that I use most often include The Mitford Cookbook and Louisiana Entertains. I have been slowly baking my way through two great cookbooks -- All Cakes Considered and Cakes From Scratch in Half the Time. I subscribe to way too many cooking magazines!