Double Cheese Cauliflower Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easily done over the stove top too. With dried beef, and potato flakes, this makes this a very enjoyable bowl of soup.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 4 cups cauliflower, pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) pachage cream cheese, cubed
- 5 ounces American cheese spread
- 1⁄4 lb dried beef, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup potato flakes
- Combine cauliflower and water in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Heat slow cooker on low, add cream cheese and cheese spread.
- Pour in cauliflower and water, stir to be sure the cheese is dissolved and mixed through the cauliflower.
- Add`dried beef and potato flakes, and mix well.
- Cover, and cook on low for 2-3 hours, or over the stovetop until cauliflower is tender and done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION