Dirty Martini Dip
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar of chopped green olives, drained and reserve juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 green onions, chopped both tops and green
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) can of chopped jalapenos (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- If needed you can add sparingly the juice from the olives - or even add vodka.
- Chill for an hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I purchased a jar of this dip at one of the wineries near Leavenworth Washington and it was delish! Making it from scratch is much more cost effective, plus you can have it when ever you want. I made it using jalapeno stuffed green olives, knocking 2 ingredients off at the same time. I was thrilled to see it posted, Thanks for sharing.
see 8 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<P>I'm a Mom of three boys: 19, 16, 13 (Josh, Jake and Jonah) and a 1 yr old golden retriever-Jethro. I work full-time as a Medicare compliance analyst for a non-profit health insurer. I love to cook - although I don't always have enough time to do as I'd like to do. I don't especially care to do the clean up though- but who does?? Food in general brings people together and makes people feel at ease. My boys love to help out in the kitchen-especially if I'm baking bread or baking sweet treats for them. If anyone were to ask them what I put in a recipe - first two ingredients they'd list would be olive oil and garlic -- (well not for the sweet stuff..at least)! I'm constantly browsing to see how I can alter/influence my family's eating - as well as trying to get it on the table quickly! My boys are all hockey players - so I spend a lot of time at the ice arena. When I have time of my own..I try to get on the golf course or read cookbooks.</P>