Dip N' Dunk Steak Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Then gently, place all the steaks in the skillet in a single layer.
- Cook until the cubed steaks are golden brown, aprroximately three minutes each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the cubed steaks are done, transfer them to the work surface.
- For the gravy, drain the fat from the skillet. Pour water in the skillet and instant beef bouillon.
- Set the oven at 550 degrees Fahrenheit or at broil mode. Place buttered French bread or hamburger bun halves on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some garlic salt into the bread. Place the sheet into the broiler rack for about 4 inches from the heat.
- Toast the bread until crispy and golden brown.
- Sandwich the steaks over two toasted bread slices; cut in half.
- Pour the gravy in small bowls.
- The best part, each person can dunk the crispy cubed steak sandwich in the gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt=/ /> <br /> <br />I have been on this site since Recipe Zaar. I could, and sometimes do, spend hours sorting, sifting and planning menus. My goal is to become more involved as well as keeping up with my reviews. I am extremely happily married with a lab/pit mix that is more like our child than a dog. My hubby and I both have a deep passion for for cooking. It's my way of winding down as well as using my creativity. I love recipes as much as I love to tweak them!</p>