photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- 12 rhodes dinner rolls or 1 loaf rhodes bread dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 10-12 inch rope. Repeat with remaining rolls to make 3 total ropes. If using bread, cut loaf in 3 equal pieces and roll each piece into a rope. Combine garlic salt, dill and cheese and sprinkle onto countertop. Roll ropes in the mixture to cover.
- Press one end of the ropes together firmly and braid the ropes. Press remaining ends firmly together. Place braid on sprayed baking sheet. Sprinkle any remaining mixture over the braid. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>