Dijon Pork Chops With Red Wine Vinegar and Herbs
- Ready In:
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops, 1-1 1/4 " thick
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (I like olive)
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, snipped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- Place chops on the broiler rack or grill and broil or grill 10-15 minutes at a moderate temperature, about 4-5 inches from the heat source.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and brush the chops with it and broil 5 minutes.
- Continue broiling 5-10 minutes until meat is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>