Dig Deep Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 4 ounces water chestnuts, sliced (radishes or carrots can be substituted)
- 8 ounces peas, thawed and uncooked (better still, FRESH)
- 2 cups mayonnaise (cut 1/2 mayo and 1/2 plain yogurt to lighten up)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt (seasoned is what she used)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 3 eggs, hardboiled and sliced
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Layer in the order given all except eggs, bacon & tomatoes.
- Chill for 8 - 24 hours.
- Top with eggs, bacon and tomatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!