Diabetic, Low-Fat Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Using a pastry brush, cover both sides of the Portobello mushrooms with the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or oven broiler.
- Grill the mushrooms on low heat, or place them on a rack that is low in the oven.
- Cook each side of the Portobello for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!