Deviled Ham Stuffed Cucumbers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Love Deviled Ham and cucumbers so this sounds great. From Underwood Deviled Ham.
- Ready In:
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can underwood deviled ham
- 1 hard-cooked egg, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sour pickle, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- In a bowl, mix together deviled ham, chopped egg, onion, pickle and mustard.
- Spoon mixture into cucumber shells. Chill.
- When ready to serve, cut cucumber diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION