Delicious Tea Scones
photo by Yia Yia
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax/parchment paper, or grease it.
- Combine the sugar, baking powder, salt and flour in a medium sized bowl.
- Work butter in with hands. add the egg and milk together, mixing until just moist and holding together.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and flatten it into a 1 1/2-inch high circle.
- Cut out 8 wedges, and place on the cookies sheet about an inch apart.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live on the west coast of Canada and love it here. I am an avid baker and cook, nature-lover, photographer-by-hobby, reader, runner.. yes, life is good. I love cooking pizza from scratch, concocting flavored sorbets, and baking cookies and cake. I am sort-of-known for my cake-baking skills: I've made them for my friends' surprise birthday parties, and for family members. I also made an E=MC2 shaped chocolate cake for physics class once. I love baking a cake based on the person's personality- cheese cake, coconut-peach cake, fruit and chocolate cake... it's fun. Anyway, that's a bit about me.