Delicious Lemon Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is wonderful serve warm or cold, for a creamy lemon sauce add in 2-3 tablespoons whipping cream, fresh lemon juice is advised to use for this sauce :)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (can increase if desired)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 -2 drop yellow food coloring (optional)
- In a small saucepan stir together the water, sugar, cornstarch and salt; cook stirring constantly over medium heat until thickened (about 4-5 minutes).
- Remove form heat and stir in butter, zest and food colouring if using.
- Serve warm or cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION