Deep Fried Snickers
photo by pounderone
- Ready In:
- 1hr 3mins
- Snickers candy bars
- funnel cake mix
- frying oil
- Push popcicle sticks into Snickers bar from the bottom about half way up.
- Freeze Snickers until frozen solid.
- For the funnel cake batter, you can either buy the mix at the store or make your own batter (there are several one's on recipezaar).
- Dip frozen Snickers into the batter.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown (just a few minutes).
- Remove from oil and drain.
- Top with powdered sugar or caramel sauce if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is without a doubt, the worst set of instructions created ever. Since humans began recording events in written form. Whoever created this website and attempted to instruct others on the process of creating deep fried snickers should be banned from writing another article for as long as they live. Nobody would ever expect such a poorly written and thought recipe from a site url, "www.food.com." Truly a disgrace to all living beings in the universe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My all-time favorite cookbook is one from my childhood. It is the Betty Crocker Jr. cookbook and is just for kids. They have put out several new versions since then, but I still use the old one on occasion. The one I have is from the late 70's.