Deep Fried Candy Bars
- Ready In:
- Combine egg, milk and vegetable oil in a cup.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well with a whisk.
- Cover and chill for a few minutes as you heat the oil.
- Drop the chilled candy bar in the batter and then gently place into the oil.
- Fry just until the outside is golden.
- Remove and drain on brown paper.
- Allow to cool a minute before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay home mom of two little boys. My husband is a meat and potatoes kinda guy, my little fellas will eat anything, and I'm a vegetarian. One of my favorite things to do is sit and read a cookbook from cover to cover! My favorite cookbooks are ones with pictures of all the dishes.