Homemade Milky Way Candy Bars
- Ready In:
- 1hr 2mins
- Combine marshmallow cream and melted chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Gently fold until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let stand, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- With your hands, form mixture into bars of desired size and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- (If mixture is too sticky to handle, it needs more melted chocolate.) Melt dipping chocolate or remaining chocolate chips in microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every thirty seconds to prevent scorching.
- Dip bars into melted chocolate, and place back on cookie sheet.
- Put in freezer for about 10 minutes, or until chocolate sets.
- Variation: for Snickers bars, soften some caramels and flatten onto on bars before dipping in chocolate.
- Press peanuts into caramel, then harden bars in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Dip in chocolate according to the above instructions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!