Deeeelicious Italian Turkey Sausage and Tortellini Soup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 42 ounces chicken broth
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 lb sweet Italian turkey sausage links
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 9 ounces three-cheese tortellini
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- garlic powder (to taste)
- basil (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- oregano (to taste)
- Remove sausage casings, brown sausage and drain. Add sausage to soup pot along w/ onion, garlic diced tomatoes, broth, fennel seeds and spices simmer for at least 1 hour.
- 15 mins before eating, bring to a rapid boil and add spinach and tortellini.
- serve w/ a sprinkle of parm cheese, salad and crusty rolls -- soooo yummy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!