Deception Tuna Spread
I suppose the reason this is called Deception Tuna Spread is that only a closer look will reveal that you are enjoying plain old tuna from a can! I suppose it's the coctail sauce, but this tastes like shrimp cocktail and at a fraction of the cost!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (I use low fat)
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna, well drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce (Cross and Blackwell is my favorite)
- Spread cream cheese on serving dish to make a flat layer.
- Spread the tuna over the layer of cream cheese.
- Pour on the cocktail sauce, covering the layers of cream cheese and tuna.
- Refrigerate or eat immediately with favorite crackers.