Cynthia's Glazed Rosemary Onions
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 yellow onions, peeled and quartered
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary (OR 1/2 tsp dried rosemary)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the onions in the dish, being careful to keep the quarters intact.
- Pour the honey & butter over the onions. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt & pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour. Taste for seasoning & serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!