Found these in a new cookbook I just got called "C'mon Over!" by Pillsbury. We're going to make them this weekend.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating, cut in pieces
- 1 (1 lb) package Nutter Butter sandwich cookies (cream-filled peanut butter sandwich cookie)
- 64 tiny pretzel twists
- 4 teaspoons miniature M&M baking bits
- Line cookies sheets with waxed paper. In small pan, melt chocolate coating over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- For each cookie bug, hold one cookie with tongs; dip entire top and sides in coating, letting excess drip off. Place cookie, coated side up, on cookie sheets.
- Cut pretzels into curved pieces for the legs. Dip one end of each leg piece in coating; place 3 legs on each side of cookie body.
- Cut 2 short pieces for antennae. Dip one end of each antennae piece in coating and place on top of cookie. Place 2 chocolate baking bits behind antennae for eyes. Let stand until coating is set before storing, about 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION