MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- Mix custard powder in half cup cold milk (boiled and cooled milk).
- Heat remaining milk with sugar in a heavy bottomed vessel.
- Once sugar melts and milk comes to a boil, reduce heat.
- Pour dissolved custard mixture.
- Stir well so that no lumps remain.
- Cook till it becomes slightly transparent and shiny.
- When it sticks to the vessel, add ghee.
- Remove from heat when halwa consistency is reached.
- Decorate with chopped cashewnuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note