- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground fennel
- 3 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- grind the spices in a spice grinder.
- combine and store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
Join The Conversation
Now I know I'll never need to buy curry powder again. Very nice blend of spices, providing a comfortable level of heat with loads of flavour. I have used this in my beef curry and curried cauliflower and it worked well in both! I think this would be a nice thing to package in tiny bottles, wrap up and put in food baskets for the holidays. Thanks chia!