Curry Deviled Eggs With Cilantro
I haven't tried this recipe but it sounds good. Due to feedback, I have reduced the amount of salt in this recipe from 1/2 tsp to 1/4 tsp.
- Ready In:
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled (large)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- Smash the yolks with a fork and combine them with the rest of the ingredients Fill the egg whites with the curry mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more