Curry Broccoli Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bacon, broccoli, onion, dried fruit and sunflower seeds.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, curry powder, vinegar and sugar.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat, and marinate over night.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!