Cucumber Tomato Surprise Salad (Raw Recipe)
The surprise is how easy this recipe is! A raw/vegan recipe found online at Raw Sacramento. Feel free to eliminate (or cut in half) the olive oil to make it lower fat.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled in stripes and chopped (seeds removed if big)
- 1 large avocado, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of (may sub lime juice)
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place veggies in a bowl.
- Mix together juice, salt and olive oil; pour over top of veggies and stir.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Pretty simple but good and tasty with the lovely texture of the avocado. For this to be raw the olive oil must be unrefined which I used in extra virgin olive oil version. I used freshly squeezed lime and it was very good.Followed the rest but next time I'd like to try without the oil since the avocados already have their own good fats. I would make this again. Made for Veggie Swap 26 ~ September 2010.
UHHM YUMMY!! This was so good JB!! I used all local garden fresh ingredients and this was spectacular!! I absolutely love the interaction of the avocado and lime juice together when stirred up a bit. I skipped the olive oil and skimpped on the salt a tad due to personal preference. Can't wait to have this again!! Thanks!! Made for Veg*n Swap 26!!