- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 (16 ounce) rye cocktail bread, loaf
- 1⁄2 cup hellmans light mayonnaise
- 2 large cucumbers (do not peel)
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt (or your favorite brand)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Thinly slice the cucumbers approximately 1/8 inch thick or less. I usually use the larger slices first, to completely cover the bread.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each slice of rye bread. Top with a slice of cucumber.
- Lightly sprinkle each one with seasoned salt (be careful not to overdo it or they will be too salty), then just a dash of black pepper.
- May be eaten immediately if you prefer, however best if allowed to chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!