Cubed Steak Masterpiece
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 4 medium cube steaks
- 2 baby bella mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups of bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- milk (as much as needed)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour, # 2
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
- On a plate spread flour,Garlic,Salt,Pepper and Oregano(chopped).
- Coat the steaks in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in pan and brown steaks.
- Remove extra oil from pan and add Pepper and Onion and Mushrooms in with steak. Add Vinegar and simmer for 2 min.(optional).
- Add milk and flour#2 into pan and mix into gravy around veggies and steaks.
- Simmer for 30min. or until meat is cooked.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.And enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!