Crockpot Meatballs in Burgundy Sauce
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 60 frozen fully-cooked meatballs, partially thawed
- 3 cups onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 (1 ounce) packages beef gravy mix
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) package curly noodles
- Combine meatballs, separating them as needed, onions, water, wine, gravy mix, ketchup and oregano in a 4-quart crockpot. Stir to blend.
- Cover; cook on HI heat for 4 to 5 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Serve meatballs over noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!