Crock Pot Turkey With White Beans
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 5mins
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained, I use Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichokes, drained
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine
- Place beans, tomatoes with their juice, artichokes, onion and garlic in slow cooker.
- Lay turkey breasts on top.
- Sprinkle with sage, rosemary, black pepper and salt.
- Pour white wine over top.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!