Brendan's Crock Pot Turkey
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 15mins
- one 5-6 lb bone-in turkey breast
- 2 pats butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix ingredients in a bowl (except for the butter) and rub on to washed , patted dry turkey breast.
- Put butter under the skin on the top of the turkey.
- Place the turkey breast in to the crock pot on low for 7 hours.
Join The Conversation
My family and I loved this recipe. I cooked it just as stated exactly and it was super moist and tender. I cooked it the day before and heated it on low for 2 hours the day we ate and it was delicious and it was still moist. This will be my go to recipe for turkey from now on. It also frees up the oven for other things. So it is a win win for sure !! Thank you for this recipe.