Crock Pot Taco Soup
This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans or (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can niblet corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat
- Cook meat and drain.
- Shred if needed.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 470 more