Crock-Pot Hoisin Ribs
photo by sun_kistt
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 30mins
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 1⁄2 kg pork ribs, cut into 3 rib pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- Preheat oven to 350. Place ribs on baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine in a bowl remaining ingredients.
- Spray crock pot with nonstick spray. Place cooked ribs in pot and layer with sauce to cover all.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours. If you are home move ribs from bottom to top halfway through cooking time.
- Serve with coconut rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!